Jennifer Wright


Wendy Thomas


I have a concern - who should I call?

Education is a shared experience involving the home and the school and it can be strengthened by open communication between the two. Should a concern about your child's education arise, follow these steps:

    • STEP 1: Contact the classroom teacher and discuss the situation

    • STEP 2: If the situation has not been resolved contact the Principal and request help in dealing with the matter

    • STEP 3: If necessary contact the Superintendent in charge of the school. Call 705-748-4861 or 1-800-461-8009 and ask for the name of the superintendent for your child's school, or find your superintendent on our Board Website

    • STEP 4: If necessary contact the Director of Education at 705-748-4861 or 1-800-461-8009.

Your local school Trustee is elected to represent your interests and is always ready to hear and discuss your suggestions or concerns.